管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-12-15 13:12:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
生活圈制作
2018年12月大学英语四级真题及答案完整版
不断更新中......

2018年12月15日的大学英语四级考试已经结束,大学英语四级真题作文共三套题,学考通论坛及时为考生整理汇总了2018年12月大学英语四级真题及答案(完整版),一起来看看吧!

2018年12月大学英语四级考试写作真题(第1套)

Part I Writing (30 minutes)

Directions: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of starting a career after graduation. You should write at least 120 words but no more than180 words.

2018年12月大学英语四级考试写作真题(第2套)

Directions: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of studying abroad. You should write at least 120 words but no more than180 words.

2018年12月大学英语四级考试写作真题(第3套)

Directions: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of living in a big city. You should write at least 120 words but no more than180 words.

【四级写作真题原文】

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of living in a big city. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.

2018年12月英语四级真题写作范文(出国留学的挑战)
【题目要求】

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of studying abroad. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.

【参考范文】

It is well known that due to the booming economy and increasing family income, studying abroad has become an increasingly popular choice for students. Although studying abroad is often praised by people for its advantages, there are still some disadvantages to be noticed.

First of all, to study abroad is expensive. Specifically speaking, those involved have to spend a large amount of money on tuition and living expenses, which is not affordable for everyone. In addition, to study abroad is a great challenge for those students who lack the ability of living independently. If they can not take good care of themselves there, their academic performance will be affected to a large extent. Last but not least, to study abroad may exercise a negative influence on students’ mentality. As we all know, to study abroad equals to stay away from family and friends for a long time, which is likely to produce some psychological problems for those students, such as being solitary and gloomy.

From what has been mentioned above, we can easily come to the conclusion that the disadvantages of studying abroad can not be neglected. What’s more, those students who are planning to study abroad should make enough preparations for these problems mentioned above. Only in this way, can they have a fruitful and successful study life abroad.

【参考译文】

众所周知,随着经济的蓬勃发展和家庭收入的增加,出国留学已经成为越来越受学生欢迎的选择。虽然出国留学的优点经常被人们称赞,但仍有一些缺点需要注意。

首先,出国留学的费用是昂贵的。具体来说,这些人不得不花费一大笔钱在学费和生活费上,而这并不是每个人都负担得起的。此外,对于那些缺乏独立生活能力的学生来说,出国留学是一个巨大的挑战。如果他们不能照顾好自己,他们的学习成绩将在很大程度上受到影响。最后但并非最不重要,出国留学可能会对学生的心理产生负面影响。众所周知,出国留学等于长时间远离家人和朋友,这很可能使留学生产生一些心理问题,如孤僻和沮丧。

综上所述,我们不难得出以下结论:出国留学的缺点是不能忽视的。更重要的是,那些计划出国留学的学生应该为解决这些问题做好充足的准备。只有这样,他们才能有一个丰富多彩且成功的留学生活。

2018年12月英语四级真题作文:大城市生活的挑战
【四级作文一真题原文】

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of living in a big city. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words。

【四级作文一参考范文】

Recently the phenomenon of living in a big city has been brought into focus. With the population of dwelling in a big city increasing dramatically for its convenient infrastructure and higher wage level, the challenges have also aroused more and more concerns among the society.

First of all, the most obvious problem is the issue of traffic. In a big cities, traffic jam is quite common everywhere, especially in the rush time. Consequently, a large number of people have to spend much time in commuting. In the second place, with the growth of cars and buses in big cities, air pollution has become another disadvantage, which may do harm to the health of people. Last but not least, people living in a big city tend to endure more pressure of work and life, which may, directly or indirectly, influence their mental health.

So what will be the possible tendency of this situation in the following decades? From my perspective, the number of people living in a big city will keep increasing owing to the truth that people prefer to enjoy the advantage of big city, however,the disadvantages of it should not be ignored.It would be advisable to prepare yourselves well to meet any challenges in the future.

【参考范文译文】

近年住在大城市的现象已经引起人们的广泛关注,越来越多得人选择住在大城市是因为大城市基础设施健全且工资水平较高,除了好处,住在大城市的挑战也成为人们关注话题。

首先,最明显的问题是交通。在大城市里,到处交通堵塞是很常见的现象,尤其是高峰期。很多人不得不花费大量的时间在通勤上。其次,随着大城市的汽车和公交车数量的增加,空气污染已成为在大城市生活的另一个劣势,这些污染很有可能会危及人们的健康。最后,生活在大城市的人会有承担更多的生活和工作压力,这对他们的心理健康也很不利。

在接下来几年这种现象会保持什么样的趋势呢?在我看来,住在大城市的人口会因享受大城市的便利而不断增加,然而人们也应该注意到生活在大城市的弊端,想要应对各种挑战最 好是自己时刻保持状态良好。

以上就关于四级作文的范文及解析,今年的作文话题依旧是围绕社会热点展开,从难度上看,没有超出同学们熟悉的话题,建议同学们在今后的学习中也要注意对热点话题的关注,并且记忆常用表达结构,轻松输出高分作文。
2018年12月英语四级真题作文范文(大城市生活的挑战)
【四级写作真题原文】

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the challenges of living in a big city. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.

【四级写作参考范文】

With the rapid growth of big cities, more and more people choose to live in a big city. Nowadays, it is commonly believed that living in a big city will provides them with many opportunities, but I wonder that people who live in a big city are facing more challenges.

There are numerous challenges of living in a big city, and I would explore only three challenges here. The first challenge is that the house prices are so high that only a small proportion of people can afford. In order to live in the big cities, it is necessary for others to rent the house with a high price. The second one is that the companies in big cities ask their employees to create value all the time, which results in high living pressure for staffs. The last one is that people who living there don’t have intimate friends to share their feelings.

Based on the points discussed above, we may reasonably draw the conclusion that people living in a big city are in front of many challenges. Dealing with the challenges is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of us require determination, courage, and perseverance.

【四级写作参考译文】

随着大城市的快速发展,越来越多的人们选择在大城市生活。现如今,人们都认为在大城市会有更好的发展机会,但是我认为生活在大城市里会遇到更多的挑战。

生活在大城市会面临数不尽的挑战,在此我只想探讨其中的三个挑战。第一个挑战是大城市的房价过高以至于仅有一小部分人能够买的起。其他人为了在大城市生存下来,只能高价租房子住。第二个挑战是大城市的公司要求员工要一直为公司创造价值,这也就导致了员工们的生存压力过大。最后一个挑战是在大城市生活的人没有亲密的朋友,没有人可以分享他们的感受。

基于上述讨论的几点,我们有理由得出结论:生活在大城市里的人面临着很多的挑战。迎接挑战不亚于征服一座高山,都需要决心,勇气和坚持。

2018年12月大学英语四级真题听力原文(第一套)
News 1

A device that weighs less than one kilogram is part of a mission that will allow scientists to deliver fourth generation or 4G mobile coverage to the moon in 2019. If successful, the tiny device will provide the moon with its first ever mobile phone network. The lunar network will support high definition streaming of video and data between the moon and earth. The network is part of a mission to the moon. This is a project with the goal of landing the first privately paid for mission to the moon. The 4G mission is set to launch from Cape Canaveral in the United States on a space X Falcon 9 rocket in 2019. Mission to the moon intends to establish and test the first elements of a communications network on the moon. The scientists working on the project opted to build a 4G rather than a fifth generation or 5G network. This is because fifth generation networks are still in testing and trial phases. This means that a 5G network may not yet be stable enough to work on the moon’s surface.

Question 1: What are scientists planning to do?

Question 2: Why did scientists choose to set up a 4G network in their mission?

News 2

It’s responded to a fire Wednesday night at an abandoned mall in Heywood. The fire was reported at 9:26 pm at an old shopping center on Michigan Avenue near St. Mary’s Church. Six fire engines, two trucks and two chiefs responded to the scene. Crews had the fire under control in about 45 minutes and managed to contain the fire to its point of origin. There were some people inside the building when the fire broke out but there were no reports of any injuries. Fire investigators have responded to the scene but have not yet determined the cause of the fire. Firefighters will remain on the scene until later this morning to ensure that the fire doesn’t start up again. The shopping mall had not been in use since 2002. In 2014 City Hall developed a plan to knock down the building and replace it with affordable housing. However the plan was dropped due to lack of funds.

Question 3: What does the news item say about the fire?

Question 4: What had City Hall planned to do?

News 3

Potato chips in Japan are being sold for 6X their normal price. This is after the country’s main manufacturer stopped sales due to a potato shortage. Storms and floods and its main potato growing region last year caused the worst harvest and more than 3 decades. Local media reports suggest Calbee and its main rival Koike-ya are halting almost 50 products.

“We don’t know when we’ll be able to restart”, a company spokesman said. Snack lovers are panic buying and many supermarket shelves are bare. Japanese laws limit the amount of imported potatoes that can be used in Japanese made products. Japan says fear of disease is its main reason to block fresh imports. It still only allows potatoes from selected US states. This is only at certain times and on condition that they are processed at factories based near Japanese ports.

But global warming has raised the possibility that domestic produce could be seriously affected by rare weather events more often.

Question 5: What problem is Japan facing?

Question 6: Why does Japan limit the import of potatoes?

Question 7: What might affect Japanese domestic produce?

Conversation 1

M: Mr. Brown’s lectures are so boring.

W: Yes, he is not a very exciting speaker. But the subject is interesting.

M: During every one of his lectures, I try to listen I really try. But after about 10 minutes my mind begins to wander and I lose concentration. But I see that you seem to be OK. How do you stay focused through the entire hour?

W: Well, what I do is keep my pen moving.

M: What do you mean?

W: It’s a method of active concentration I read about. One of the most effective ways to concentrate is to write things down. But it has to be done by hand, not typing on a keyboard. You see writing by hand forces you to actually engage with what you’re learning in a more physical way.

M: Do you review your notes afterwards then?

W: Sometimes but that’s not important. My notes may or may not be useful but the point is that by writing down what Mr. Brand says I can follow his line of thinking more easily. In fact, sometimes I draw a little too.

M: You draw in class and that helps me pay attention?

W: Yes, honestly it works for me. I just draw little lines and nonsense really. It was also in that article I read. It can keep the mind active, prevent getting bored and help to concentrate. Again the point is to listen hard while keeping the pen moving. If I’m at home and I need to study what I do is read out loud. It has a similar effect to writing by hand. It helps memorize information in a physical way.

Question 8: What does the man think of Mr. Brown’s lectures?

Question 9: What does the woman do during Mr. Brown’s lectures?

Question 10: Why does the woman draw in class?

Question 11: What does the woman say about reading out loud?

Conversation 2

M: And where is this?

F: These photos are from the Taj Mahal in India. We went there about ten years ago for our honeymoon.

M: Was it romantic.

F: Yeah. The Taj Mahal was a very romantic place. The guide told us there is a famous love story behind this building that all Indians learn in school. I think it was during the 1600 and the princess at that time died while giving birth to her 14th child. The Emperor loved the princess so much and was so sad when she died that he ordered the palace to be built in her honor.

M: Wow! That sounds very romantic. It looks amazing.

F: Yes it’s gorgeous. It’s also larger in real life than it looks in the photos. The building is very tall and there are gardens in a wall around it all. It’s all built in this white stone and some walls of the building are decorated with jewels.

M: It must have been very crowded when you were there.

F: Yes it’s a very famous tourist destination. So there are thousands of visitors every day.

M: Was the rest of India crowded?

F: Yes, very crowded in many cities. It was sometimes so crowded that it was difficult to walk along the streets especially through busy markets. And there are so many cars. Traffic was terrible but the people were friendly. The culture is amazing and we had a great time.

M: What about the food?

F: the Indian food is great. There are lots of different dishes to try and every region has its own special food.

Question 12: For what purpose did the woman go to India?

Question 13: Why was the Taj Mahal built?

Question 14: What does the woman say about the Taj Mahal?

Question 15: What is the woman‘s impression of Indian cities?

Passage 1

A Pew Research Center survey of more than 1000 Americans conducted in April 2016 finds that Americans continue to express largely positive views about the current state of their local public libraries. For instance around three quarters say that public libraries provide them with the resources they need and 66 percent say the closing of their local public library would have a major impact on their community. Although notably just 33 percent say this would have a major impact on them personally or on their family. A majority of Americans feel libraries are doing a good job of providing a safe place for people to hang out or spend time as well as opening up educational opportunities for people of all ages and roughly half think their libraries contribute a lot to their communities in terms of helping spark creativity among young people and providing a trusted place for people to learn about new technologies. As in past Pew Research Center surveys of library use the April 2016 survey also measured Americans usage of and engagement with libraries. Overall, 53 percent of Americans ages 16 and older have had some interaction with the puppet library in the past year either through an in person visit or using a library Web site some 48 percent of adults specifically visited a library in the past 12 months. A modest increase from the 44 percent who said that in late 2015.

Question 16: What do most Americans say about local public libraries?

Question 17: How can local public libraries benefit young people?

Question 18:What does the 2016 survey show about adult library users?

Passage 2

A Savannah cat is a crossbreed between a domestic cat and a medium-sized wild African cat called the Serval. The unusual cross became popular among breeders at the end of the 1990s. And in 2001, the International Cat Association accepted it as a new registered breed. The savannahs are tall and slim and can weigh up to nine point one kilograms, making them one of the largest breeds of cats that people can own. They have a spotted code similar to that of many types of wild cats and their ears are very large. They are also commonly compared to dogs in their loyalty and can be trained to walk on a lead and to fetch, and often noted characteristic of the Savannah is its jumping ability. They are known to jump on top of doors and high cabinets. Some can leap about 2.5 metres high from a standing position. Cats are typically known for being very inquisitive and so are the Savannahs. They often learn how to open doors and cupboards. Many Savannah cats do not fear water and will play with or even dive into water. Some owners even shower with their Savannah Cats, presenting a water bowl to Savannah may also prove a challenge, as some will promptly begin to bat all the water out of the bowl until it is empty using their front paws.

Question 19: What do we learn about the savannah cat?

Question 20: What is characteristic of Savannah cats?

Question 21: What do some people do with their Savannah cats?

Passage 3

When children start school for the very 1st time parents often feel a sense of excitement coupled with a touch of sadness at the end of an era. This is the start of a new adventure for children playing and interacting with new friends sharing, taking turns and settling into a new routine.

But of course, this is not the start of your child’s education which in fact began at birth. Back then, you would have been your child’s most influential teachers. During this time at home, your child would have learnt more than at any other period in their life. During your child’s first year in school much time will be spent in learning to read and they need to know that this is fun and worthwhile. Your child will naturally copy you so it is important that you are seen reading and enjoying books newspapers and magazines rather than just absorbed in screens. Ultimately an excellent education should be a close partnership between parents and teachers. A child’s year splits fairly neatly into thirds: a 3rd at school, a 3rd asleep and a third awake at home or on holiday.

Irrespective of the quality of a school a child‘s home life is of key importance. It is the determining factor of their academic success. Your child may have started on a new journey but your work is far from finished.

Question 22: How do parents feel when their children start going to school?

Question 23: What does the passage say about children’s education?

Question 24: What should parents do for the success of their children’s education?

Question 25: What does the passage say is the key factor of loinbo’s academic success?

2018年12月英语四级听力答案(卷一)
  News Report One

1.C Set up a mobile phone network on the moon

2.A It is stable

News Report Two

3.B No injuries were yet reported.

4.B Pull down the deserted shopping mall.

News Report Three

5.D Insuffeient potato supply.

6C It is afraid of the spread of disease.

Conversation One

8.A DULL

9.D She takes notes.

10.A It keeps her mind active.

11.B It helps her better remenber what she leaens.

Conversation Two

12.A To spend her honeymoon.

13.A In memory of a princess.

14.D It has walls decorated with jewels.

15.B They are mostly crowded.

Passage 1-3

16 C They provide residents with the resources needed.

17 B By inspiring their creativity

18 D Their number increased modestly

19 C It is an unusual cross breed

20 A They are as loyal as dogs

21 C They shower with them

22 D Excited but somewhat sad

23 A It starts the moment they are born

24 D Set a good example for them to follow

25 B Their home life

2018年12月大学英语四级考试真题(第1套)

匹配题1

Food-as-Medicine Movement is witnessing progress.

36-40 DBGFI 41-45 FCJEG

36. More than half of the food Americans eat is factory-produced.

37. There is a special program that assigns doctors to give advice to shoppers in food stores.

38. There is growing evidence from research that food helps patients recover from various illnesses.

39. A healthy breakfast can be prepared quickly and easily.

40. Training a patient to prepare healthy food can change their life.

41. One food-as-medicine program not only prescribes food for treatment but teaches patients how to cook it.

42. Scott is not keen on cooking food herself thinking it would simply be a waste of time.

43. Diabetes patients are advised to eat more plant-based food.

44. Using food as medicine is no novel idea but the movement is making headway these days.

45. Americans’ high rates of various illnesses result from the way they eat.

2018年12月大学英语四级考试真题(第2套)

匹配题2

Is it really OK to eat food that’s fallen on the floor?

36-40 FCLEA 41-45 NMDKH

36. A research project found bacteria made their way to the food on the floor in five seconds.

37. Whether food is contaminated depends much on the number of bacteria that get onto it.

38. Food contamination may result from various factors other than food dropping on the floor.

39. Males are less likely than females to eat food that may have been contaminated.

40. The author’s research centers around how food gets contaminated.

41. Keeping everything clean is the best way to stay healthy.

42. Chances are you will not fall sick because of eating food picked up from the floor.

43. For a long time people have had the experience of deciding whether or not to eat food picked up from the floor.

44. Some strains of bacteria are so harmful that a tiny few can have deadly consequences.

45. Researchers found how many bacteria got into the food did not have much to do with how long the food stayed on a contaminated floor.

2018年12月大学英语四级考试真题(第3套)

匹配题3

How a poor abandoned Parisian boy became a top chef?

36-40 GMFCE DAHKB

36.Careme was among the first chefs who stressed both the appearance and flavor of dishes.

37.Careme wanted to show to later generations that French chefs of his time were most world.

38.Careme benefited greatly from serving a French diplomat and his connections.

39.Careme learned his trade from a famous dessert chef in Paris.

40.Careme’s creative works were exhibited in the shop windows by his master.

41.Careme’s knowledge of art and architecture helped him create extraordinary desserts out of ordinary ingredient.

42.Many people in Paris were eager to have a look at the latest sweet food made by Careme.

43.Careme became extremely wealthy by cooking for rich and socially ambitious families.

44.Careme’s writing dealt with fundamental cooking principles in a systematic way.

45.Careme’s contribution to French cooking was revolutionary.

2018年12月大学英语四级翻译真题相比往年,话题很是接地气,与大学生的生活实际息息相关,所以难度相对较低。

【四级翻译真题原文】

由于通信网络的快速发展,中国智能手机用户数量近年来以惊人的速度增长。这极大地改变了许多人的阅读方式。他们现在经常智能手机上看新闻和文章,而不买传统报刊。大量移动应用程序的开发使人们能用手机读小说和其他形式的文学作品。因此,纸质书籍的销售受到了影响。但调查显示,尽管能手机阅读市场稳步增长,超半数成年人仍喜欢读纸质书。

【四级翻译参考译文】

Due to the rapid development of communication network, the number of Chinese smartphone users has grown at an alarming rate in recent years. This has dramatically changed the ways of reading for many people. They now often read news and articles on their smartphones instead of buying traditional newspapers. The development of a large number of mobile applications enables people to read novels and other forms of literature works on their mobile phones. Therefore, the sale of paper books has been affected. But the survey shows that despite the steady growth of the mobile phones’ reading market, more than half of adults still like to read paper books.

【四级翻译答案解析】

2018年12月四级翻译真题一共包含5句话,读完整个段落,我们发现其描述的是现如今一种普遍存在的现象,所以,在翻译的过程中,广大考生选取一般现在时便可。确定完时态后,接下来我们要做的便是精简结构,具体如下:①由于......的......发展,......数量......增长。②这......改变了......的......方式。③他们......,而不......。④......使人们能......⑤因此,......的......受到了影响。⑥但......,尽管......,......仍......。掌握了上述结构之后,广大考生需要做的便是将段落中涉及的词汇进行翻译,再结合具体实际采用不同的结构进行表述,最终呈现出完整的文章。“由于”一词的翻译我们通常采用“due to”比较地道,“通信网络”一词是计算机科学技术领域的专有名词,译为“communication network”,“以惊人的速度增长”的常用表达是“at an alarming rate”。掌握了以上这些关键点后,权衡好语句的表述重心,完整地译出整句话便不成难题。接下来的几句话中涉及的词汇并不是很难,只要大家平时广泛阅读,勤奋积累,完全可以应对上述词汇的翻译。文都教育要给大家强调的是,接下来几句话的翻译中,大家尤其要注意的是句子中、句与句之间逻辑关系的翻译,比如“而不”“因此”“但”等的翻译,广大考生一定要在自己的译文中有所体现,避免因为逻辑关系词的翻译缺失导致失分。
2018年12月大学英语四级真题翻译(第1套)

Part Ⅳ Translation (30 minutes)

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to translate a passage from Chinese into English. You should write your answer on Answer Sheet 2.

由于通信网络的快速发展,中国智能手机用户数量近年来以惊人度增长。这极大地改变了许多人的阅读方式。他们现在经常智能手机上看新闻和文章,而不买传统报刊。大量移动应用程序的开发使人们能用手机读小说和其他形式的文学作品。因此,纸质书籍的销售受到了影响。但调查显示,尽管能手机阅读市场稳步增长,超半数成年人仍喜欢读纸质书。

2018年12月大学英语四级真题翻译(第2套)

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to translate a passage from Chinese into English. You should write your answer on Answer Sheet 2.

过去几年里,移动支付市场在中国蓬勃发展,随着移动互联网得出现,手机购物逐渐成为一种趋势。18到30岁的年轻人构成了移动支付市场的最大群体。由于现在用手机付款极容易,许多消费者在购物时宁愿用手机付款,而不愿用现金或信用卡。为了鼓励人们多消费,许多商店给使用移动支付的顾客打折。专家预测,中国移动支付市场未来仍有很大发展潜力。

2018年12月大学英语四级真题翻译(第3套)

越来越多的中国人现在的确离不开手机了。他们中的许多人,包括老年人,都使用手机应用程序保持联系并拓宽朋友圈。他们也用手机购物,查找信息,因为手机便于携带。此外,使用手机应用程序通信比传统电话便宜。然而,这种新趋势导致人们在社交时过度依赖手机。事实上,一些年轻人已经变得十分上瘾,以至于忽略了家人和朋友面对的交能。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-12-15 13:19:58 | 只看该作者
2018年12月四级英语翻译真题参考答案(过度依赖手机)
【翻译重点词汇总结】

拓宽朋友圈: broaden circle of friends

手机购物: shopping online

过度依赖:be over-reliant on

上瘾:be addicted to

面对面的交流:face-to-face communication

从以上词汇中我们可以看出,本次考试并不难,都是在平时的学习中或者是练习中学过的,并且遇到的词汇,这就告诉我们,在备考四级的过程中,只要掌握好基础的词汇和语法,就能在考试中获得较为理想的成绩。

【原文】

越来越多的中国人现在的确离不开手机了。他们中的许多人,包括老年人,都使用手机应用程序保持联系并拓宽朋友圈。他们也用手机购物,查找信息,因为手机便于携带。此外,使用手机应用程序通信比传统电话便宜。然而,这种新趋势导致人们在社交时过度依赖手机。事实上,一些年轻人已经变得十分上瘾,以至于忽略了家人和朋友面对的交能。

【参考译文】

Nowadays, an increasing number of Chinese people can not live without mobile phones. Many of them, including the elderly, keep in touch with the others and broaden their circle of friends with the use of applications. They also use their cell phones for shopping online and searching for information as phones are easy to carry. In addition, the communication by mobile applications is cheaper than that by traditional phones. However, this new trend makes people over-reliant on mobile phones for social interaction. In fact, some young people have become so addicted that they ignore the face-to-face communication with their family and friends.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|学考通 ( 湘ICP备180180006号

论 坛 声 明 本站所有资料均为网友从互联网各大论坛,网盘收集分享给大家共同学习。本站只提供web页面服务,并不提供相关资源存储、也不参与其录制、上传等服务。若本站收录的内容侵犯了贵司版权,请与1131272156@qq.com联系,我们将第一时间删除!谢谢!

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:29 , Processed in 0.181942 second(s), 6 queries , File On.